Monday, November 26, 2012

A One Day Diary



November 26, 2012
Up very early, at two o’clock in the morning, I crawled out of the comforts of my bed from a dream that I did not seem to remember.  After stretching, I fell fast asleep in the comforts of my bed until later woken up by my mother, who claimed that my carpool to school was terribly sick and I needed to drive myself.  After brushing my teeth, brushing my hair, changing into my uniform and saying goodbye to my mother, I went back to the comforts of my warm bed for just five minutes.  At 6:45 I walked down the stairs and said good morning to my grandparents.  At 6:50 I packed up my things and drove to school in the green Camry.  I thought to myself, “I wish it was Sunday again, so I could sleep in and get more rest.”  I arrived at school at 7:15 and sat in my usual spot conversing with my friends about the academic schedule ahead.  The bell rang, and I quickly went to homeroom to start another long day of school.  In homeroom, Miss Miller asked the class what we all did during our long holiday weekend.  Many answered the usual shopping, beach, or eating.  Kayla Kawamura answered “I went to a homeless shelter and helped out.”  I thought to myself, what a very unselfish thing to do during the long holiday weekend.  The bell rang and I said bye to my homeroom friends, leaving to robotics.  During robotics, I worked my project with Jared Shimabukuro.  Although we did not get very far on the project, I was content with our progress of the day.  The bell then rang for second period, my study hall with Lindsey Ogata, Faith Lopez, and Kellie Kitaoka.  Kellie and I worked on the rather challenging physics homework, while Lindsey and Faith did otherwise.  After doing half of the physics homework, Kellie, Ryan Arquines, and I dropped off our books and headed for third period AP European History.  During the short break right before history, we discussed our grades with the other people in our class like Kai Saruwatari and Kyle Harrison.  Then, Miss Stoker called the class to order.  She then read a short part of Amazing Grace by Eric Metaxas, which was rather gory and depressing, then moved on to further teaching about childhood rearing during the eighteenth century.  We then broke up into groups and discussed a question Miss Stoker gave us about witchcraft.  Class was dismissed and I talked to Zach Cowan and Kellie Kitaoka on my way out to leadership.  When I arrived to leadership, I sat by Chris Thomas and Colby Schoniwitz.  I opened my laptop, and before class started, looked at my English assignment and discussed it with Colby.  Class started and we talked about the upcoming Christmas events that we were planning as a student senate.  I started to get slightly bored, and I could tell that Chris and Colby were as well, and I started to play a game of hangman.  After class was dismissed, I headed to homeroom with Kayla Kunisaki and Colby to get ready for College Prep.  We then headed to the Freemont to go to a college meeting with UH West Oahu.  The speaker, a short-filipino man, did not convince me to go to the college at all as I sat by Jesse Tory and Sabrina Stratton.  He excused us late, which got me a little sad, and I headed to get my lunch with Gabby Shen.  After this, I went to Mr. Fort’s room to discuss the hard Physics homework that I could not complete during break.  The bell ran to signal lunch ending and I headed to Analytic Trigonometry with Miss Miller.  There, we went over a new lesson about how to algebraically find vectors with several equations.  I finished the homework within the class period and talked to several of my classmates including, Kai, Kellie, Johnathan Brady, Zach, Noah, and Ryan.  I also helped some of my classmates with the seemingly difficult math homework.  The bell rang for eighth period and I headed to Mr. Fort’s physics class.  During the class, Mr. Fort lectured Kai, Clay Asato, and I about talking when he was lecturing and I did not talk after that.  I understood the work, and when the bell rang, thanked Mr. Fort and waited outside of the atrium for Gabby and Jesse.  I realized what a chilly day it was, and I finally felt the true feel of Christmas coming into town.  Gabby and Jesse were late, but we still walked rather slowly to class, enjoying the company of each other.   Jesse and I then arrived to our last period, Digital Storytelling with Mr. Robinson, and waved Gabby goodbye.  In class, we watched an interesting music video that included fast forwarding and rewinding the clip.  After this, I downloaded the videos from our camera onto the Mac while Mr. Robinson watched stop motion videos next to me, which was rather distracting.  The class was then dismissed and I headed to homeroom with Jesse and Gabby.  After gathering our books, Kayla and I went off to concert band with Mr. S.  After concert band, which was rather boring, Kayla and I walked up to the Lanai area where Jordan Ebisu, Logan Oyama, Niko Milon, Rafael Wilding, Colby, Jesse, and Gabby were.  We talked and had a fun time until 4:00, when Logan and I headed down to the SAC for basketball.  I then walked into Mr. Habegger and Mr. Delizo’s room to change my shoes when Colby showed me the picture of his car parked to my car VERY close, and I mean very.  I didn’t care at the moment, but I would soon come to realize I could not reverse out of my parking stall.  However, practice started and we did a few drills and practiced our fast-break transitions.  After practice, I got ready to go home and headed to my car saying by to the boys and girls on the basketball teams.  Then, I realized how close Colby’s car was to mine and yelled at him to move it.  After this, I headed home around 6:15 and finally GOT home at 6:45.  I was replenished by seeing my cute husky dog at the door and my Christmas tree all lit up in the background. I then ate dinner, cleaned my belongings and showered.  After this, I watched the voice and voted for Cassadee Pope.  My mom then bugged me to do my homework, so I wrote my diary of the day for English while eating my Grandmas freshly baked banana muffins.  I’m happy that this week will end shortly for me, because I am going to Maui with my basketball team.  I can’t wait to sleep and get ready for the new day God will give me. 

1 comment:

  1. have you ever played this game called hangman, its the most popular game played online
    Hangman Games Online

    ReplyDelete