Thursday, August 16, 2012

Questions and Answers

A. Besides social media, texting, or homework, I don’t write much. Writing has always been a struggle for me. When I was in intermediate, I would take writing classes over the summer in order to improve.

B. When I was a child, I used to go to the library and read many books. I loved reading books like the magic tree house. As a teenager, I buy books from Amazon or the Itunes stores. I tend to read books about adventure or basic chick-books.

C. Although I do not know much about technology, I tend to utilize it the majority of my day time. I am always on my Iphone or my windows computer. I am active on Facebook and Instagram but don’t post much.

D. I learn best by visually or kinesthetic learning. I strive to exceed not only grade wise, but knowledge wise. I would rather have a hard teacher than an easy teacher. This way, I am more challenged and prepared for life. I tend to panic when I take tests and quizzes, even though I study for them.

E. I took this class because I wanted a challenge intellectually and technologically. I enjoy hands on learning and I knew the class would provide that for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment